Tuesday

Non-Derpy Birds

Hey all, long time no update.

Most of my work I can't show on here, and little of it I refine.

I have sketchbook full of quickstudies and thumbnails, yet I would feel strange uploading them here.

Anyways, I realize that I've gotten too comfortable with pencil and paper, and I really should be expanding my horizons a little bit, and working digitally AS WELL as traditionally.

So I'm going to try and upload a drawing every day or two. Quick things. Quick but good things.

I felt like drawing some birds today, since I'm more partial to mammals.





The bird on the bottom is the one that I failed to draw quickly, because I was so fascinated with it. It exists, and it's called an Amherst Pheasant.

They are SO crazy looking!!

The top two are really fast drawings. 10 mins at the most.

Anyways, glad to be back!

No comments: