Monday

Animal Drawings

Some new drawings, finally.
It's been a busy semester.  I've been working on two films, one my own personal, the other collaborative.  My brain feels like mush, but it is SO worth it.

I've been stuck animating a lot of little girls, so I decided to do some different stuff in ye olde sketchbook.   Life drawing, oh I missed you.

Drew these at the Berkley Vivarium.  The Rhino Lizard was so awesome.  He posed perfectly for at least five minutes.


And creepers.   I always wondered why there weren't millipede characters or spiders in animation.  Now I know why.  They're really hard to caricature.


I felt -compelled- to draw a Hyena.   So I did. 


And last but not least, a new animal which has only recently started to intrigue me, a PALAS CAT!  I think they are so neat and puffy.  I would like to see one up close and pet it (without it biting my face off).
I would like to make a character out of this.




I think that's all for today!  I must animate now.


No comments: